Residential Christmas Lights
Don’t stress about decorating your house with Christmas lights this year. Let us handle it for you! Our team will professionally install your lights so your home will look beautiful all season long! And when the winter is over, we will take down and store your lights so you can sit back and enjoy the holidays.
Choose from multiple color options and designs. We use commercial-grade C9 faceted LED bulbs and the #1 rated TuffClips for zero damage and easy removal.
Installation & Service
We promise to make sure every strand looks perfect. If bulbs go out or you have any equipment issues, we’ll come replace or fix.
Removal & Storage
We handle takedown too! Removal only takes us minutes. Then, we store your lights in our climate-controlled shop until next season.
Cost of Service & Equipment
Hanging & Takedown Process
Installation typically takes around 2-3 hours (for residential homes). We start scheduling installations in October and we take the lights down in January/February.
• We look up your address on Google Earth so we can give you a rough estimate over the phone
• We come out to your property to get a more clear idea of what you are looking for and can give you a final estimate
• You choose your color: sun warm white, cool white, or multi-colored
• We schedule a day and time to come to install your lights
• We show up on time and get the job done exactly the way you want
• We take down your lights and store them in our climate-controlled shop
Frequently Asked Questions
When do you start installing Christmas lights?
Installation begins in October. The sooner in the fall you schedule, the better.
What colors of lights are available?
We offer multiple color options and designs. Don’t worry, we have something for everyone.
What types of lights do you use?
We use commercial-quality C9 faceted LED bulbs, socket wires by the Admiral brand, and TuffClips for easy removal and zero damage to your home.
How long does takedown take?
We schedule takedown in January and February. The average time to remove the lights is 15-30 minutes. The TuffClips we use allow us to quickly and safely remove the lights.
Do you use staples or clips?
We use TuffClips, not staples. They will not damage your home or gutters and remove easily, leaving no clips left on-site. We install new clips each season.